The Vote Will Unstring This Package

Mr. Trump
I watched that little strutting popinjay strut around at the last love in for the insane rally in a bizarre victory lap after he threatened to kill any number of mothers carrying kids north through Mexico.  I suggested that the real trouble is when Mr. Trump is indicted for being a Russian stooge, a flim-flam artist, and someone who uses the office of the President as an ATM machine, the problems will begin...the real trouble.  That's when about 40% of the Trump-worshipers will go crazy.  

THE VOTE WILL UNSTRING THIS PACKAGE.

Après nous le déluge
"Après nous, le déluge" ("After us, the deluge") is a French expression, attributed to Madame de Pompadour, the lover of King Louis XV of France. An alternative form, attributed to Louis himself, is "Après moi, le déluge" ("After me, comes the flood"). The saying came after the Battle of Rossbach in 1757, which was disastrous for the French.
The expression has two possible meanings: 'After me, the deluge will come,' asserting that if the revolution ended his reign, the nation would be plunged into chaos; or 'After me, let the deluge come,' implying "I don't care what happens after I'm gone."

Seems so appropriate. N'est pas?


Comments