What a nice day


Senior Cell Phone


Little calm before the storm. Kids and Grandkids and friends are meandering their way out today. Tall Ships in the harbor, cool morning air, hint of rain but that is doubtful, Ravel on the music box...we are ready to rumble.

Certainly hasn't been a quiet week in Wobegon.  Only a couple more days to go before I'm statistically in a better place but I feel (not that you care but thanks) a whole lot better or at least less frantic and franetic.

Someone sent me the picture.  I think it is just about right.  So is the music.

Comments

  1. Your blog posts make my world a little brighter, a little wiser, and a heckuva lot more interesting. I am glad you survived what sounds like a near fatal incident! What the heck happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tempted the gods of ventricular tachycardia and won in a very narrow split decision. Thank you very much for your concern and comments Ben.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment