sushi night

Tonight is sushi learning night at our library. I can't wait.  I am absolutely looking forward to this.

Growing up, my mother in an effort to stretch a dollar used to take leftover rice and put whatever she could find in it - it looked like a moon filled with veggie meteors - and say here - eat - very fashionable.

I get it that it keeps a major part of the planet alive and I'm going to try it steady for a week after I learn how to do it right.  I won't die or starve.  Just a way to see how I feel.

When I was doing some medical school learning there was a doc in some department who wanted volunteers for prolonged single food diet work. No kidding. Of course some students picked Gin or Whiskey. Others picked rice or a veggie - spinach being prime and lettuce second.  We reported back in 2 weeks. Most didn't because of either being confined to bedrest or hallucinating to the point of incoherence.  The whiskey guy, Jon Wong an ophthalmology resident, just sailed through...no change.....which means....either....ohmygosh.

Comments