Happy Birthday Jen

it is a very special day. My daughter turned 29 and a couple years today. She let me peak into her life when she was about 8 or 9 and watching her grow, mature, achieve and now be a splendid mother to two terrific grandchildren is a gift that keeps on giving.

I thought about what I would like to get her for her birthday and figured I'd just send her an electronic card and write about her some here because, and its true now, the Internet lives forever.

The most appropriate gift would be a full night's sleep which seems out of the question for a few more months so maybe I can give her a couple very restful pieces of music that she might not otherwise encounter, post a picture of two sleeping kids up here, and maybe nature will take its course.

Happy Birthday Jen...and many many more.  Get some rest.



because when you wake up busy feet will be on the march...



but they will fall back asleep



Comments

  1. Thanks for thinking if me today... This was the perfect gift.
    Love you always,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment