Now I really do think BP and the Government are out of their minds

When we were first married and living in Oklahoma there was a nor'westerner..which in, the dead of winter means a gale of wind and snow and all that. Long and short, we had a 3 over 3 window on a north facing and something hit the window and broke a pane of glass.  We measured as best we could, my wife held hardboard over it and I dashed to the Home Depot to get replacement glass cut.  I was pretty sure we were right on the measurements but I got 2 cut just in case something happened.

Now to BP and government. Is someone now going to tell the residents of the Gulf states, the American people and the rest of the world that when BP tried the crap shoot for top capping the well with mud they didn't have that "second pane of glass" ready to go in case the action failed and now we have another week of this GUARANTEED while, after discussions, they go on to now plan E?  No wonder.

Comments