The Boopsie Twins take on Minnesota

Someone put me out of my misery.

I know that more than a few are lined up to do it but I can't resist. These two are scary to me. Newt is next this morning and then I'll get off the political haywagon and back to gentler pursuits...but for heaven's sake is this the best we got...
music please maestro...

Feel free to sing along -

Sarah


I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers

Consultin' with the rain.

And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin'

If I only had a brain.

I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le,

In trouble or in pain.

Michelle

With the thoughts you'll be thinkin' you could be another Lincoln

If you only had a brain.

Sarah

Oh, I could tell you why The ocean's near the shore.

I could think of things I never thunk before.

And then I'd sit, and think some more.

I would not be just a nothin' my head all full of stuffin'

My heart all full of pain.

I would dance and be merry, life would be a ding-a-derry,

If I only had a brain.

Michelle

Ohh! Wonderful!

Why, if our Sarah back in Kansas could do that, the crows'd be scared to pieces!

Sarah

They would?

Michelle

Yes

Sarah

Where's Kansas?

Michelle

That's where I live. And I want to get back there so badly, I'm going all the way to the

Emeralk City to get the Wizard of Oz to help me.

Sarah

Do you think if I went wtih you this Wizard would give me some brains?

Michelle

I couldn't say. But even if he didn't you'd be no worse off than you are now.

Sarah

Yes, that's true.

Sarah

Look - I won't be any trouble, because I don't eat a thing, and I won't try to manage things,

because I can't think. Won't you take me with you?

Michelle

Of course, I will.

Sarah

Hooray! We're off to see a Wizard!

Michelle

Oh - well, you're not starting out very well.

Sarah

Oh, I'll try! Really, I will.

Michelle

To Oz?

Sarah

To Oz!

Comments