Idiots form a line to the far right please

My reading day unfortunately lead off with a popup ad from Faux Noise linking to a Glenn Beck article and I think I'll have to retire for the remainder of this holiday as I am now too weak to function.  I constantly have to ask myself "who the hell is this bozo and why should I care what he has to say".

I do agree with his title, arguing with idiots as it appears to me, and I am biased, that he is an idiot and to argue with him is like peeing up wind.

A former employee of mine or at least someone who purportedly reported to me, had a very nice sister who worked as a segment producer for this schmuck.  She seemed like a good person and hadn't personally done the Faust thing but must have had to drink herself into oblivion nightly to forget the horrors of daily life with Glenn.  I watch him on occasion with the same morbid fascination that I reserve for potential airline disasters - you know, when the landing gear doesn't come down - and somehow the pilot, with consummate skill gets the damn thing down safely.  However there is no hero in this turd in the punchbowl.

He is a fatassed provocateur and boiling in oil is both a two swift and not painful enough demise.  Oh to dream...to trip the light fantastic..

Comments

  1. If the mere glimpse of a Glenn Beck popup ad renders you “too weak to function,” you might want to reconsider your diet and exercise regimen.
    Right wing talk show hosts seem to get under your skin pretty quickly, but I’m not sure if the problem is their rhetoric or their girth. Mr. Limbaugh is a “fatball” and Beck is a “fatassed provacature” – a designation that actually broke the SpellCheck alarm on my computer. Good thing I didn’t have my Homophone Alert armed or it would have triggered in the same sentence. At least we were spared “Oh two dream...too trip the light fantastic..”
    OK. Enough. Sorry for interrupting your holiday. I’ll just get back in line on the right with the other idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the fact that you commented. I'm very sorry. I couldn't see over someone's stomach...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment