Two $10s for a $5


I was a bit behind on my Sunday morning; usually I get in a couple hours of reading and listening to a Stockholm classical music station that plays Sunday orchestra concerts at the perfect time due to the timezone difference. A cup of coffee in a glass (try it...it makes it different somehow), some good toast, a little creamed herring, hey, I'm good to go.

Unfortunately because my regimen was off, i went right to the news programs. I was treated, as I flipped through, to an administration sent group of mouthpieces extolling the wonders of the economy and how how Mr. Trump has transformed us (and the US) into a workers paradise of milk and honey.

I also read something in the WS Journal the other day about US workers facing stagnant wages for a while. The corporations are sitting on trillions of dollars, productivity has reached an all time high, jobs have been reduced in cost cutting and the economy is picking up (really?)...ohhhh I get it.

Sorry for the alarm. We're all OK now. Good to go. Pass the Lattes.



Comments