No. This is not OK.



I am not a fan of Trump, his staff, his family, the administration in total and republicans generally. I am also not a fan of this stuff going on.  Let me explain.

By accounts, there is a "resistance" alive in the White House where some stuff, papers, information, etc., that is under the role of the President is being diverted, withheld, or hidden.  Those doing it claim to be preventing catastrophe.

I am happy that perhaps a minor war was averted or some folks saved from an unknown fate but I am not happy that there is a group operating in secret with no mandate or vote to do so, who are interfering with Presidential authority. That is treason.  It is also a coup.

We are only letting them off the hook because we abhor Trump.  Yes we do. But what they are doing is not patriotic. Not in the least.

We will be lucky to survive this kind of thing.


Comments