Aren't we better than this?


In a nutshell kids and parents are showing up at the border.  The kids are taken from the parents as the adults are here illegally....or so Mr. Trump says and Mr. Sessions enforces. Asylum or begging for mercy be damned. Kids snatched from parents is a sufficient word picture.

The kids...thousands of them....are actually put in holding cages, given those reflective space blankets, and then packed off to holding camps until something can be done with them. Camps for kids taken from their parents and put into camps.  Clear in your mind?

I looked on the internet for pictures of this on our border and couldn't find anything so I put up the picture above. 

It seems to make the point.  When I see the picture in my mind's eye ... well it looks like this.  I am pretty sure the world conjures up a similar scene.

God help us.


Comments