A new pitch from Nigeria

I am in no mood for this.
In my mail just now:

"Good Day

I am contacting you regarding a special cargo that has been abandoned here at our warehouse for over a period of 2 years and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in it. From my findings, the cargo originated from Europe and the content was not declared as money by the consignor in order to avoid diversion by the shipping agent, and also failure to pay the special cargo non-inspection fee of 3,475USD  . I strongly believe the box will contain about $2.6 million or more."

Usually I toss these things off as just some jerk scammer as the messages are generally so preposterous as to defy belief. This one however Takes the Cake.

It comes at an inopportune time when you just bury your pet and you have family not doing terribly well after an operation. All that is part of life and that's reasonable though we understand that things like that happen and you do the best you can. What's not appreciated is some scammer just trying to cheat people for a buck with no conscience or shame.

Well good day to you my little friend. Please be advised that if it were in my power to reach through my IP to your IP and out your computer screen I'd rip out your eyes.

Have a good day.






Comments