The curse of electronics

My little Blog has Google Analytics.  That means, Google tells you a few things and keeps the rest to itself to "improve the user experience". Pishposh.

To be honest with you, I'd rather we go back to the day of the stamp and mail.

My little site just had a reader from Roumania. He/she pops up every few days. I'm up to 147 countries and am very pleased when a new country shows up.  These will have to do, however; something of an electronic postage stamp for my stamp books.

I mention stamp books only in that a million years ago I was in a stamp club and we would trade and paste for hours.  Now the idea of a stamp book is as foreign as the man in or on the moon.

Anyway, thank you my Romanian (correct - Roumania/Romanian...not to forget they are a romance language country) friend for visiting.  Drop me a note.



Comments