Bling!! Bling!! You're Dead

The height of gun fashion.  Bling into the season
A Florida entrepreneur and her bling line fashions
Well the world turned Topsy-turvy and the earth started spinning backwards.  Guns and Ammo, the big deal gun magazine, said, in an editorial, that the 2nd Amendment (the supposed gun rights stuff), shouldn't be exempt for regulations as ALL other Amendments have some.

Hide the children. Bury the Silver.

You can read a synopsis here - that is if you want some major yucks.  Seems the readership is up in arms over the up in arms editorial.  If you don't take the link, a few of the choice Facebook comments are below.  It is incredibly hard to believe that there isn't a "moron/non-moron" test for a gun sale.

"If Dick Metcalf isn't given the boot, I will give the boot to my subscription," one reader wrote. "Stabbed in the back by one of our own. What a shame."

hmmm stabbed in the back.....watch those mixed metaphors!

"I've cancelled my subscription and I'm NEVER coming back, and I have been a reader since 1964 and a subscriber since 1970," wrote another. "It is unconscionable for a GUN magazine to publish this kind of dribble."

....he dribbled the length of the court and missed the shot....

"I will NEVER read your magazine again," another reader wrote. "I will NEVER buy anything offered in your magazine. You can kiss my red blooded, white American ass!!!"

spoken like a true white American ass...let me tell ya.

Gun rights advocates seem to agree.

"Anyone who says 'I believe in the Second Amendment but –' does not believe in the Second Amendment," Robert Farago wrote in a blog post on TheTruthAboutGuns.com. "They are not friends, they are not frenemies, they are enemies of The People of the Gun."

I assume "frenemies" are friends of enemies.....now how does that play out here?

Roger. Over and out.  Don't call us. We will call you.

Comments