You weren't listening very well

I'm the village idiot ..I don't have
anything to do with this little
set piece, I just felt like
passing through.
So OK.

Ted Cruz, the senator from the Republic of Texas, is supposed to be the brightest bulb on the tree.  A superior intellect. A go to guy when they want brains.  Mr. Cranium.

So yesterday his "ideas" got crushed liked yesterdays oranges.  His wonderful world view went over the horizon of the flat earth and fell out to some sort of purgatory for stupid.

All of us have, from time to time, given rise to a dumb-ass idea.  And, like Cruz, when confronted by mom or dad, had to wing an excuse for our stupidity.  I get that.

What I don't get is today Cruz thinks he won the field. He is taking the role of Napoleon and the rest of us are Wellington.

Sometime soon, we are going to figure out that this guy is the north end of a cow facing south and just let him graze on another ranch.


Comments