Profiles in Courage

Winkin, Blinkin and Nod
I've been 100% right on everything my entire life. 100%.  Without fail.  Things that are clearly wrong are correct if I say so. I don't need any one's opinion, especially if you aren't as smart as I am.  Go think what you want. If I say it, it is true.

One of my more remarkable traits is my cunning.  I can sit back and wait forever for the other guy to fail; even when everyone is looking to me for leadership.  No, no, no....goodness no.  I'll just sit here and wait until the other guys implode and then I'll really lord it over you for even believing for a second that someone else had an answer.

The last of my three great virtues is being able to disappear from view - like Harry Potter's invisibility cloak - I and just wrap myself up and vanish only to return when it is opportune.  It is a good trick to have.

There you've got it. Need I explain?


Comments