It isn't like I've been totally lazy or anything

I've actually been doing things and taking a week off of writing did my hand/arm and brain some good. Probably made your life a little better as well.

This Zimmerman thing bothers me a lot.  I didn't agree with the jury verdict but then again I wasn't there and my working knowledge of the events rests between slim and none.  The system did its thing and no grinding of teeth can bring the kid back nor re-try Mr. Zimmerman another way. The feds are correct to investigate as if there are no charges brought it will actually help Zimmerman clear his name; delivering a bone fide of his innocence so to speak.

I'm most troubled by the commentary in the aftermath. The pinheads abound with opinion and slant, song and dance.  Misinformation floats like bread on water (remember your Tom Sawyer) and that is a pity. In a few weeks all the facts will be covered up and forgotten and all we will have left will be the rehashing of pundit-speak.

I think one thing is very certain and that is if this dead kid would have been confronted by a cop he wouldn't be dead. He would have been on his way.

Comments