Into everyone's life a little rain must come

Rainy Sundays are a blessing.  Good movie, good book, music and an excuse for not doing outside chores.

I've been writing all morning and need a break before my fingers do.  I wish I either thought faster or typed faster but right now think/type is in some sort of sync so will leave it at that, albeit slow.

Sunday afternoons when growing up was a black and white 30s movie on channel 12 out of Flint or the Philharmonic out of WJR in Detroit - atmospherics permitting. Maybe a limited record collection and a book. Smell of soup from the kitchen, the rain on the window, Beethoven....the joy of this music when just learning about things like this...it never fails to evoke that sofa, that rain, those wonderful smells...

Today is that day and I'm in for a dime or a dollar.  My favorite of all times follows. Enjoy.



Comments