I don't remember giving him my phone number

Just settled in for Antiques Roadshow, popcorn nice and warm, some hot chocolate steamin' up, blanket - hog heaven and guess who calls?  It was the Mittster! The jolly joker himself. Just called to remind me about the primary today. Imagine that!  Of all the democrats he could call to remind me to vote for him he picked me.

I tried to interrupt him to let him know that his chances of getting my vote were between slim and none but he wouldn't be deterred. He plunged on and on - almost a minute of the Mittster's time telling me what a lousy job Obama was doing and a vote for ol'Wilton would set things right. Right indeed. Very very far right indeed. 
So a special shout out to the Mittster for manning the phones last night. I returned to my not so hot popcorn and hot chocolate, my blanket and my Roadshow and the next item up was one of those dandy Faberge Eggs. Seems some lady in Atlanta bid on one of these at an online auction and didn't win it and called the "event" back and asked who did and could she perhaps see if the buyer would sell it. Of course. The buyer had his supposed remorse and agreed to sell it for $15,000 so she swallowed the tale, hook line and sinker.  Fake egg. Should have been worth $100,000 or more....so what looks too good to be true usually is too good to be true.

I guess there was something to that Mittster phone call...fake egg: Mittster :  fake egg/Mittster.......

Comments