Mea Culpa

I've been away...I have clients coming out my ears of late and I apologize for not blogging.

I'm also depressed by the state of things..not to mention a malfunctioning computer.  I want less war and now we are in something of a hot war in Libya..with our gunships deployed...the no fly zone transformed to the "don't show your face" zone.

The economy is in the pits no matter what Wall Street claims.  We have to get past the idea that Wall Street is Main Street and the stock market is its own life and might as well be a zillion years removed for all the relevance.

The government appears on a course to shut down because...well no good reason other than the "jobs" congress insists that social legislation is their priority rather than jobs and after 3 months of these folks doing nothing but posturing and wringing hands I don't think they will last long in the next election.

Anyway, fear not, I'll be back after another 25 hour day and you all watch out.

Comments

  1. I missed you buddy.

    If you check my blog there is a story about W and Prescott Bush and the Bohemian grove that might cheer you up.

    Best to you and the family. Take some time to enjoy the grandkids as the weather gets warmer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment