February 29

There isn't one this year. Can't reset the sun and moon but in that split second between 11:59:59 and 12:00:00 please say or think happy birthday to my daughter in law.

She hasn't had a lot of birthdays...I think she will be 10 next leap year so she might as well hold on to where she is and enjoy it...but we celebrate her kinda off year birthday now, tonight. She has made my son a complete person and has two Nobel Prize winner kids who are as precious as flowers in the spring sun.

I've had a number of what someone would call "great moments" in my lucky life. 1. was meeting my wife. 2. was getting to have three step kids in the midst of my life. 3. was watching them go through growing up and finding the perfect partner.

Happy birthday Stavie....you made my son better for meeting and loving you and you made us better for knowing you.  Somehow we got the present out of all this.

Thank you. 

Comments

Post a Comment