Captain Insano

Sharpshooter Dick is offering some advice on the Egyptian situation (here in summary), noting that Mr. Mubarak is a good man and has been our good friend.

Thank you Dick.

I don't really care what this guy has to say about much of anything as it is my opinion that he lost his marbles a few years back and I wouldn't invite him in for a drink of water on a hot day. But he and Sarah are highlighting a weekend bash in anticipation of Mr. Reagan's 100th birthday so he is in the news and what he says is "newsworthy".  Again, no judgments here but having a fella half off his rocker and a ruthless wannabe holding forth on the Egyptian situation - well - my >4 y.o. grand kids are going to talk about particle physics at noon and I think that might  be more informative, factual and fun.

Comments

  1. Hi,
    I saw your comment on a WSJ article about the Reagan centennial and followed the link to here. I am now a follower! I appreciate your humor, diversity of topics and your musical perspective. You've given me some thoughts on how to make my blog a better place. I only have a few posts up and do not expect to be as prolific as you, but let me know what you think. Thanks, and I look forward to reading you!
    http://www.truthdots.com/2011/01/pentagon-celebrates-martin-luther-king.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment