I haven't heard from Sarah in ages...but up she pops

Lying low perhaps?  (no pun intended) ....edit:  Well yes we have. I'll put up her latest after this.



I opined on a few other comment boards today that I don't think Sarah writes her own stuff which wouldn't be uncommon and the delivery of her latest isn't too hot...I think her being uncomfortable with unfamiliar words is part of the reason. Blood Libel isn't a regular turn of phrase - actually aside from some mentions by very strange people on very strange boards and in equally wierd threads, it rarely is seen. I kinda dismiss her use of it as out of ignorance.

What I am disturbed about with her and about her is the constant "I"m the victim" stuff. The victim here, Sarah, is a 9 year old girl, a political aide, 3 citizens and a federal judge plus a Congresswoman with her brains nearly shot out and 13 other people unlucky in various degrees to have been out on a pleasant morning meeting a representative whom they elected. You, Ms. Muffin, are about the luckest by 10 of any of them so keep you woe is me to yourself.

Comments