Congress up in arms!!

In one of the blunderheaded ideas of this still young century, a couple of the boys on Capital Hill want to strap on firearms when they go out to meet their constituents. Aside from being he height of folly and "trust" (I'm going to go meet the folks who elected me and maybe get in a gun fight!) ....well Tombstone - the Doc Holliday versus John Ringo scene near the end comes to mind. I can see it now:

"Folks I need your vote and your money come election day.  Send me back to Washington where I will ...what's that sir? draw? what do you mean draw?  Yeah I'm packin' heat Mr. but this isn't the time or place...Sir I have no beef with you....well ok daisy.....you go first but this time its gonna be legal as i got the law on my side".

I don't know who is dumber; these guys or the district that sent them to Washington.  The second amendment fails to include a clause that covers stupid.

Comments