I had an odd dream

I dreamt I was swimming in a lake in New Jersey (odd enough yet?) in clear sight of Manhattan and there were guys from the old Sopranos TV show there and one of them gave me a cell phone to call my mother and ask her to drive her car over as they were gonna use it for an insurance scam that would make us all rich.  I woke up thankfully but it was a vivid dream and in color as well.

What triggers dreams? Something on the TV in the background (TV was off by the way) or a bad morsel of food as in Scrooge and Christmas Carol? Perhaps something you read. Ahhhh. That's it. I woke up in the middle of the night to let the cat out and read the Wall Street Journal for a few minutes while the cat did his thing. I came across this article.

I feel better knowing what gave me a nightmare.

Comments