UFOs over China

You can watch a brief ABC news clip on it here.

I have readers in China - or so Google tells me.  I made up my mind that these things are real when I was about 9 and when I forgot that I had, I was reminded about 10 years ago why I was convinced in the first place.

I don't think there is much more unsettling feeling than to look at something that you have never seen the likes of before with the odd feeling that if you waved at it that it might wave back.

People are always seeing things - I'm the first to admit that and the eye in your mind is a jolly jokster (Are you gonna believe me or your lyin' eyes).  If this is some military experiment then it works - the thing flies and scares people and if it is attention you wanted you got it.

How's your Chinese today?

Comments