You read it here first....

Can I call them or can I call them! Remember this post?  And this morning there is this article.

These 10 in the US were a waste of time and resources. They had to be watched just on the odd chance that something came of their efforts and that takes a lot of FBI time and CIA time overseas...time well better spent on a lot of folks who might cause us some trouble.

I know a bit about how things in this realm work...not a lot but some.  This is the civilized way to handle stuff like this.  You got something we need to get back, I can dismantle a minor set of players and what do you say? Do a trade? Martinis at 5 my place? Good to go.

This is about saving face and not making a mountain out of a molehill.  You can tell if there is goodwill and the amount of damage done or not done by how things like this are handled.

Comments