Wow...a letter from Sharron Angle - running for Senate in Navada

I'm really honored to get this.  I'm going to save it for posterity.

Dear Friend,

Barack Obama has bailed out Wall Street and the auto industry, and now he's coming to Nevada this week to try to bail out Harry Reid. You see, for the Democrats' agenda, Reid is one senator that's "too big to fail."

Reid's approval ratings are in the gutter and Nevadans can't wait to replace him. But President Obama has relied on Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi to push his radical agenda through Congress. Obama knows that if Harry Reid loses, his "Left Hand Man" in the Senate is gone.

So now the President is taking time away from two wars and the worst economy since the Great Depression to host a glitzy Las Vegas fundraiser for his henchman on the Hill, Harry Reid.

Friend, Reid has been slinging mud at me from the moment I won the Republican nomination in the Nevada Senate race. He already has $9 million in the bank, and a ritzy fundraiser like this will just rebuild Reid's warchest to launch even more vicious attacks against me. I need immediate help to respond to his attacks.

You see, unlike Harry Reid, I can't rely on the President, liberal special interest groups from across the country, and MoveOn.org to fund my campaign. I'm relying on something better than that -- the passion and generosity of freedom-loving Americans everywhere who want to take their country back. Would you consider donating to our cause today?

Please take the time to support our campaign and send a conservative voice to replace Barack Obama's rubber stamp in Washington, Harry Reid. Obama gets here Thursday, and I need your immediate help today. Thanks for anything that you can do.

Sincerely,

Sharron Angle, Republican Nominee for U.S. Senate, Nevada

Comments