Google Google Google

This blog area "blogspot.com" is run by Google and they pay to run advertising in some open areas on the blog. Let me tell you this isn't a "get rich quick" thing...I'm making about a penny a posting. 

Traffic (visitors) to the blog each count as 1/1000 and your rate of pay is generally at $.50-$1.00/1000. You do the math but generally I get 100-150 readers a day..some days 400 others 50.  Yesterday I got 21 after averaging 150 for the prior two weeks. Hmmmm

Last person visited here, according to Google, at 720 AM and I went the next 20 hours in the cycle without anyone stopping by. At noon I got curious so I embedded a counter in code and lo and behold, yesterday was pretty good -191 visits from noon to 3am NOT the 0 that Google recorded.  Google owes me 18 cents.

Comments