Geeze...630am and I'm all worked up

You have to beware days when there is no news...the proverbial dog days of summer. My fellow blog publishers are in the typical middle summer quandrey and are abandoning their blogs to "This is the Middle Summer Cafe - talk about whatever you want".

I've been posting on Ann's blog for perhaps 5-6 years now. She is a law professor in Wisconsin and a pretty good observer of all things.  She got re-married  about a year ago to a fellow from Cincinnati who owned a business that I actually was in once while visiting my sister and buying a toy for my nephews kids.  She does this a lot more lately as finding a respite from blogging isn't all bad and we all come up dry some mornings.

In one of her recent blogs Ann stated that she hates music...I think being trapped in an elevator or something. I dunno.  I, on the otherhand, love music. I particularly am drawn to music that involves kids making music. Professional musicians have made their choice. Kids are still looking for their choices.  Take a look at this and if you can't see the fire, passion, commitment and ability...well, go back to your dog days of summer if you must but...bowwow. The oldest kid you see here is 17.

Comments