Exit crying

You can read a story about Lindsay Lohan here if you want to.   I've blogged about the Lohan family a bit on here from time to time as her father is something of a regular bar stool sitter in the town right next to me and as my village doesn't even have a 7-11 (absolutely no stores in the entire village) we keep up with the town gossip. Seems Lohan the elder is interested or has some interest in buying a bar/after hours night club ... just what Lindsay needs.

I feel very sorry for Ms. Lohan. I really do. She needs some straightening out - a lot of it - and it appears home, her hangers on, and her family can't get it done.  Robert Altman cast her in a role in his movie Prarie Home Companion a few years back.  Altman always always always cast perfectly. That was one of his trademarks.  He didn't cast bad talent ever as these actors were the color to his canvas. That he picked Ms. Lohan was an endoresement of skills he saw in her.  Well anyway, I hope she gets the help she needs or finds it anyway and that her soul reaches out to accept the idea that she has issues.

Comments