Enter Sharon Angle of Nevada - enter far far far stage right.



The Tea Party loves this ditz.  She seems like a nice woman - I mean that nicely - and I'm sure in her daily life she doesn't kick the dog and run her car at cats...well not entirely sure.

What I'm getting pretty sure of is the Tea Party. They bother me a lot. I have a funny feeling that these guys and gals are ripe for using.  That means in their heart of hearts (if they have any) they are not evil people...just up for grabs and leaderless...so there will be some horrific person, a neo-Nazi type I'm afraid, who will fill the void and reshape the movement to something that is catastrophic.

Free speech might have limits after all. No fire in a crowded theater is one.  These folks are the fire and we are the theater. Watch out.

Comments