But but but but.....


"We don't take any product ideas".
Then I must not be clear, I have a need for a modification of one of your products so I would own it when you were done modifying it.
"There is no mechanism to do that with us.  We have to own everything".
But you are in the consumer retail market.  I just want to buy, in quatity, a specially featured variation of product xxxx.  You would be an OEM and we would buy from you x-factory.
"Well to do that we would need to see your specifications..."
Yes..that's right and I'm going to send them to.....
"And we have no mechanism to see those specifications"
But but but...
"With all respect sir, unless you work for us, well we don't take any suggestions on anything, particularly in product modification from the outside".
So you believe in "not invented here" (voice rising)
"Is there anything else sir"?

Comments