Sweet Georgia Peach

Hartsfield International in Atlanta is a place, as Gail Collins notes, that eventually you will have to pass through in your airline travels.  It is now legal to carry a gun into the airport at all places short of the security check points.  Seems the governor, Sonny something (in the finest tradition of southern women naming their kids something other than buba), didn't want people tossing their guns on the highway rather than risk arrest bringing them into the airport.  His wife was particularly put off on not being able to "carry" while picking up the grandkids (not that it occured to her not to have a loaded gun with her in the presence of grandkids).

Frankly, I'm embarrassed. First, when sitting around trying to think about what dumb thing people will come up with next that I didn't consider this and second that this type of thinking passes for anything other than outright lunacy.  Oh I wish I was in the land of cotton, old times there are not forgotten...........

Comments

  1. Wow, you are a nasty, logic deficient little leftie aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leftie yes. Logic deficient? nope. Nasty? I'm good to my dog and cat, I love my wife and am good to her as I can be.

    Oh. if you are mentally challenged, well God didn't hand out brains equally so no big deal. If you are smart and choose to be stupid, then God help you as I sure won't.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment