a Swedish Fish Story

OK.  I buy that stuff in a jar...with the white sauce - tangy - with onions and I mush it on crackers on Sunday mornings when my cholesteral level is in reasonable shape.

I've also heard about every fish story there is.  I've never told one my self mind you. I'm what  you could call a fish in a barrel fisherman. ... as in those damn things need to be in a barrel before I can catch one and then only with a net. So when I saw this story and having lived in Stockholm for years I was more than impressed.

I live on eastern long island and there is a reasonable amount of fishing going on. Fish stories abound.  My plan is to photoshop this picture and take it over to the local paper.  They will probably lead the story with "rare herring found in local waters. local man responsible for untimely death".

Comments