Oh Glenn...you give us sooo much material

I'm sure you know about this. If you don't...watch it in all its glory.

Not to be too politically incorrect or correct but I traced my ancestry back to a line in my family tree (branch?) that was Jewish and lived in SE German near the border. Small town. 

I used the verb "was" as it appears no one survived the Nazi cleansing in that town and in that obscure part of my family tree.  I am greatly offended by all things Nazi generally and had no "personal" leg to stand on except for occasional friends who were impacted directly and to the entire Nazi idea generally as I have and had a great many friends in the USSR and Ukraine who to this day have visions and nightmares. Our vicarious level of understanding is pretty close to zero on the 1-10 scale.....I'm talking about a 4 year old (then) who crawled through a sewer pipe because he "could fit" with medicines INTO A CAMP every night.  His friend was burned alive when the Nazis figured it out and poured gasoline into the sewer line and lit it.  My friend, Youri, went the next night anyway.

Glenn Beck can take his Nazi garb and props and swallow them whole.

Comments