Not a fan of this but I get it.

I'm not a fan of surveillance cameras.  I'm not a fan of this stuff period. Is it necessary in our day and age? You betcha.

I'm not a vascillating liberal either.  I'm pretty hard core as far as my beliefs about where my individual liberties rest and where the edge is.  Moats and drawbridges are not out of the question.

I'm willing to chill a bit about this. That someone could park an SUV on a side street in a city, of course with a bomb, and there be a video trail to follow. .. well ok. Get the guy.  Turn on this NCIS super tech Magee and get the guy(s) which frankly I think they can do and will do. If my wife, daughters, sons, grandkids were in any way directly threatened or now, with idiots on the loose who would partake of this madness, and any of these gifts from God were threatened...well my civil liberaties are on the trading block. Not all of them. Not every waking second and not for the amusement of the Politzei or some bureacrat on lunch break...but for the real deal stuff.

Comments