You can't always get what you waaannnnnt

I am absolutely a nerd.  One of the networks took me to see the Rolling Stones on Imax a year or so ago and I fell asleep. I mean, it was 120 decibels and a 60 foot screen and you could look up people's noses and I fell asleep.

This morning I woke up to the 2:38 LIRR (long island railroad) train that makes a stop 2 miles from my bedroom window. I've been waking up at 2:38 for 12 years in this house. So here I am.

I turn on the computer and there are two stories. One is this one, the wind turbines off Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard..whereever. The other is that oil rig that killed a dozen people and is now dumping 5000 barrels a day into the Gulf of Mexico.

I don't want to be a nudge here but would Teddy Kennedy (RIP) like to have oil globs or this as his view.

Comments