The Pappa Bear said "someone's been reading my porridge" [sic]

Yes I know. But I also know that after I wrote yesterday morning's early blog entry (read it here), Paul Krugman wrote this morning in the NYTimes....well modestly prevents me.

When I write a blog entry that comes from inspiration from the Opinion Pages of the Times, I fire off an email with the link..just to let them know.  Don't worry. They don't answer. Well Maureen Dowd did once but that was a mistake when she missed the delete key I think.

I fired off my note to Frank Rich yesterday morning about 5am. He must have called Paul and forwarded it to him in time for a rewrite of what might be yet another alarmest column that changed it into a thought provoking masterpiece of wit and observation.

Who can I tell next?

Comments