Now I'm all mad again

I give you the x-govenor of Alaska.  X-Govenor Moodbeam.

Currently she is all hot and bothered by President Obama's nuclear arms deal with Russia.

"A lot of common-sense conservatives can relay some slogans that a majority of Americans like a lot better than [yes we can]," Palin said. "Like 'Repeal and Replace.' 'How's that hopey changey thing working out?' Or my favorite, 'don't retreat reload' -- and that is not a call for violence." That got her another standing ovation. So a bit later, she brought up the 10th Amendment and said, "Shoot, take a look at Texas -- oh, sorry, I said 'shoot.'" Read more: http://www.thesarahpalinblog.com/#ixzz0ksaSLeXi

OK. I'll bite. There are a lot of morons who can slogan up a storm out there. There are probably an equal number of morons who can't find the United States on a Globe (it is over half unfortunately who went through our school system). There are also a number of people who think that the beach off Fort Lauderdale during spring break is something other than the Atlantic Ocean.

I give you Sarah Palin. I invite you to tell me why she has an oar on this boat.

Comments