I believe, I believe, it's silly but I believe

There is an article that caught my eye about 20% or so of the population believing that alien beings from space are among us.  You can spend the rest of your natural born life on Youtube looking at flying saucers.

On occasion I enjoy these flights of fancy.  I was about 8 years old and living in Cincinnati and the news went crazy, interrupted programming and all hysterical about a flying saucer going south to north and big as all get out. I rushed out with my block friends and lo and behold it went over us...About 10 years ago, I drove my son to the early early Long Island Railroad train - we are talking 5 am - and there was a light, incredibly bright, over the neighbor's house on the corner. We thought it was the morning fog and some huge yard light. I got back from the station 10 minutes later and there was no light. I asked them about it and they don't have a big light. It scared my son and me half to death.  There is this to look at and ponder.  I know this is all silly. But it is fun.

Comments