Get off my high horse

ok.  you got me. UK basketball, aliens, the civil war...way too much heavy lifting this morning.  Now that several hundred of you are reading me (hopefully faithfully) let's think of some music to start the day off on more of a good note (no pun). Seriously, it isn't 7am yet, my cat Muggs is still sitting under the tree out my window without a clue, I have 10 minutes before the sunrise hits my PC screen and I can't see for the glare so what now? 

I go to music at this point..but I do generally at this time of day.  History.com just delivered up my day in history and its about the February Revolution (wow, dated but it spills into April) so I am at a loss.

Yesterday I posted about Respighi the composer and his birds. Everyone seemed to like that. This is the Pines of Janiculum from the Pines of Rome...a magnificent depiction of the area around Rome. It has a bird (not the coucou but another) and is so wonderfully listenable.  Please do. Pass on something of beauty this morning. Send to a friend. Tell him/her you want them to take a deep breath and calm down before the sunrise.

Comments