The Bank of America...the banking giant!!!

Well earnings are out and our largest bank isn't making ANY money on banking business...loans and such...that is the core and they continue to loose. If they didn't have free government money and a great trading floor they would be underwater.  With free money to loan they aren't loaning anything to any small business. This makes me crazy.

We bailed them out and as I reported last quarter they didn't make a dime on banking..they lost a pile of money in fact...they made it on the trading floor.

In case you didn't know, trading isn't a zero sum game. Someone has to take a loss for you to make a gain..it's just the way it is.  That loss can be covered by capital gains and losses and some other accounting tricks  but if I borrow your stock to trade at $20 and I put it back when it hits $24, I've made $4 and you didn't. Simple as that.

Go down to any BOA branch and get a business loan. I dare you.

Comments