Pray for the bastards among us

This is Senator Jim Bunning of Kentucky. He joins Mitch McConnell as a pair of the dumbest rascals alive.  I knoow Mitch. He is the proverbial "kiss your baby while I steal his bottle" type. Bunning was a major league baseball player who I got to see growing up in Cincinnati at old Crosley Field when I think he pitched finally for the Phillies. This is what he did yesterday.

My mom always told me that if 99 people in the room think one thing and you are the one (1) who thinks the other, you'd better be Einstein. This guy isn't.  What do they put in the water in Kentucky? I lived there for 5 years and I'm still not sure..my memory fades when I think of that time...but my God.  The least among us just got zapped so you could be on the front page of the Lexington Herald Leader?  Have you no shame?  He even looks evil.  Here is some evil music from Berlioz (witches sabbath).  Enjoy the day.

Comments