on a world political note, i'm getting slightly fed up with Isreal

That oft quoted "some of my best friends are Jewish" moniker applies here as some of my very best and longest friends happen to be Jewish as I happen to be brought up Luthern. I'm sure Stewart, who played trombone (principal) in the Isreal Philharmonic for years and is one of the greatest musicians on the planet would say the same. I used to frequent their house like the son they never had as his mom used to say, am Godfather to his first born who was incidentally conceived on my hide-away bed so the story goes....so this rant isn't about being anti-Jewish...this is about Isreal behaving badly and then trying to poo-poo it away.

This is the morning NYTimes op-ed written by a political hack other than the current political hack who is the current Ambassador to the United States.

Hey buddy. You insulted our Vice President.  The Vice President of my United States. As Lincoln said, you don't insult the man you insult the office. I'm tired of saying "I wish they wouldn't do that again" but they do...and Bibi the Prime Minister is just short of a miscreant in my eyes. My patience wears very thin this morning.

Comments