doyouyoutube?

My granddaughter Abigail sits on my lap and we go through Youtube to find 1. her  2. cats doing silly things 3. arfarf types (dogs) chasing balls  - hey she is 2..give her time.

I like to surf the Youtube community as it is the kiosk of the world. Instead of Luther tacking up "I protest" thesises, it consists of what literally millions feel to be important things, creative things..memory things.  You can of course find anything there. I comment regularly that if I were teaching music history classes in college again Youtube would solve all the example issues...so I stumbled on this one...nothing special. mediocre piano playing..but i had typed in "English Country Meadow" as my search and this popped up. someone spent some time. this is highly personal to someone. Long live personal expression.

Comments