Well there are limits even to my Christian charity...and Ms. Palin passed 'em by

I've written long and hard about the evils of demogogues and in particular, the evils that Ms. Palin, the "I see Russia" gal, poses to the American scene.  And I'm not just flashing my liberal credentials here...here is my google search for hdhouse/palin.  You'll have more fun reading hdhouse/ya'betcha - there are only 264 entries compared to 900+ but you get the point. I won't be invited to Ms. Palin's table for moose and squirrel (although there is obviously plenty of squirrel to be served up).

Anyway, Ms. Palin keeps drawing new lines in the sand and I keep thinking that there isn't anyone dumb enough on this planet to cross it but God, that bimbo keeps waltzin' to the front.  Now she advocates a revolution (to do what? overthrow the government????).

This woman is trouble with a capital T and those who follow the sedition laws would do well to stay away from her.

Comments