midget minds

I think that this post will piss off any number of people...so i'm anxious to publish it. 

It's my New Year's resolution not to get into the company of complete fools and dishonest people.  So let's start with andrew greenbaum, the real estate magnet in S. Florida who has a tendency to, after the fact, try and renegotiate prices or payments.  He doesn't like something so he welches on payment and holds feet to the fire just because.

My world has, of late, been filled by the Greenbaum types.  I signed an agreement with a guy from Sleek Medspas - Andrew Rudnick - who freely acknowledges a huge fee to me, just to say "screw you, sue me". so I did.  I did the same to Greenbaum as well.  but what of these guys?

This is money and greed talking. This is from a time when you could take what you wanted and screw the rest of the world because I've got mine and you can go scratch types of mentality.

So now it is the infinite fun of the federal court system and what they don't get is that I, unlike any number of others, won't go away.  I have unimagined skills at being a pain in the ass to welchers and deal breakers and, when once confronted by a real estate agent who did the "I've got cancer, don't do this to me now" plea to which I responded "I don't have cancer and I doubt you have it but even if you do go get help and call me tomorrow to settle because otherwise I don't give a shit as you are just delaying me"..(well she was an absolute humdinger at best).

Greenbaum has dreams and they are going to be dashed.  Sleek Medspas is run by a guy on medication who is just now starting to pay October invoices from television stations....ewwwe, this guy really stinks.

Their mother's should be ashamed.  I'm ashamed to know them and have done business with them.

I feel infinitely better for writing this.

Comments