John Edwards

No. John Edwards didn't die. Not yet.  Seems that Aaron Sorkin is producing a movie about the fella based on a "trusted aides" upcoming book.
I'm a pretty big Aaron Sorkin fan due to West Wing which I thought was one of the better if not the most literate series ever on TV and my 8am viewing destination after I get all the bad news.  But I'm not in favor of this. Not at all.

It is something of a given that men are snakes in the grass. Well some anyway and those in a powerful position with leverage feel perhaps more entitled to be snakey.  Aides are, or should be, however, loyal.  Who would ever trust you again? I wouldn't.  If you felt it was o'k to screw over a former employer for illegal activity well O'K - the whistleblower stuff - but if you want to screw over a former employer to make a buck...well, let's take a look at you buster.

Comments