Haley Barbour....would Gov. Barbour please come to the lifeguard stand...

This is Haley Barbour the Honorable Govenor of Mississippi. He is mentioned in Gail Greene's column in the NY Times this morning right along side that sleaze from Texas, Congressman Joe Barton who I wrote about here.

I readily admit that I am not a patient person nor very compromising nor actually much of anything. Just an average Joe.  However, when someone tells me 2+2=3 I call them on it....to the point where I draw the line. We don't talk about anything past that until we get this correct..then we can move on.
Being a pain in the ass stick in the mud comes naturally to me (my mom's dead otherwise I would introduce you to her). In Haley Barbour's case, I'm sure those fat little hands got their fingers on some of the BP pie and he ran $15 million of it into an ad campaign extolling Mississippi's pristine beaches...see this story and it will make you nuts....

Comments