Enough already

Before you get po'd about my  grammar and spelling just remember I have to dictate things because my hands don't work.  Got it ?

 Okay it's 7:00 on Wednesday night and now I'm officially po'd..

People use the word badly all the time like I feel badly but you have to remember the badly is an adverb ly ending. So if you feel badly you can't touch things very well your hands don't work your fingers are numb that means you feel things badly you feel things bad as the correct word explanation.
I'm also kind of P old when people talk about things about being legendary as in the legendary picture a legendary comes from Legend not fact and that means it didn't exist and we just kind of dream it up and we ascribe some sort of Paul Bunyan Tall Tales to it. Those are legendary Tales Paul Bunyan is a legend.
Okay go back to your soup.  I m done for the night.

Comments